Tai Chi Senjimon is the Japanese version of Tai Chi Chasers. It has a slightly different story concept than the English version.
Rai, a young orphan, is shocked to discover he's a secret descendant of the Tigeroids: an ancient race of powerful beings locked in struggle with the ruthless Dragonoids. In a parallel universe called Suhn, the Tigeroids and Dragonoids are locked in an age-old race to recover 500 lost tai chi symbols. Whoever recovers these precious and potent symbols will possess the ultimate power to rule their realm...and destroy their enemies. Rai must now hone his innate tai chi card skills to fight the Dragonoids, find the lost symbols and battle to become one of the champion Tai Chi Chasers.
Running Time: half hour per episode
Number of Episodes: 39
- 2007-04-29 to 2008-01-20 (Korean Broadcaster System)
- 2009-08-13 (Hong Kong, TVB Jade)
In the news 6 times:
- 2011-09-09 Tai Chi Chasers Premieres on U.S. TV This Afternoon
- 2011-08-31 Tai Chi Chasers' 1st 2 Episodes posted before U.S. TV Debut
- 2010-05-25 4Kids Gets Global License for Penelope tete en 'air
- 2010-05-11 4Kids Reports US $3.5 million loss in their 1st Quarter 2010
- 2010-05-10 4Kids Reports 3rd Party is Interested in Acquiring It
- 2010-03-22 4Kids Adds Toei's Tai Chi Chasers Fantasy TV Anime